Skype Room Chat – February 15, 2013

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION – REQUEST TO BE A PART OF OUR ANTI “HACK” GURU SKYPE CHAT ROOM!!!

February 15th is today’s post.  We will see (MORE) rhetoric from the likes of  Hack Guru Blaino and TerryK – and also “new on the scene” Kim Potter (relation to Harry is still unknown….. ).  Enjoy the laughs!!!

THIS IS THE POST FROM OUR SKYPE ROOM CHAT ON FEB 15th:

[2/15/2013 9:02:11 AM] cynthia berthelson: 2-15-13 TerryK: HERE HIS WHAT I GOT. THIS IS FROM A VERY CREDITABLE SOURCE. EVERYTHING IS SIGNED OFF. CL (CHRISTINE LEGARDE) IS TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW. OBAMA MAYBE MAKING A STATEMENT.

WE ARE ON TARGET FOR THIS WEEKEND. SEEING IT ON SUNDAY NIGHT, FOREX. THIS IS DONE, DONE, DONE ACCORDING TO THIS SOURCE. THIS AGAIN IS A VERY CREDITABLE SOURCE, PERIOD. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR. THIS IS WHAT THEY KNOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN. IT IS A RUMOR FROM ME THO. Comment
[2/15/2013 9:02:35 AM] cynthia berthelson: OK MarcG — go get him!!!!! (rofl)
[2/15/2013 9:08:03 AM] MarcG.: DAMN IT, LOOKS LIKE I TO CALL CHRISTINE AGAIN AND STRAIGHTEN THIS MESS OUT…….BRB
[2/15/2013 9:08:52 AM] MarcG.: OK, GOT AHOLD OF HER….SHE TOLD ME TERRYK IS A DICK!
[2/15/2013 9:19:57 AM] cynthia berthelson: MarcG — You never seem to disappoint us!!!
[2/15/2013 9:24:30 AM] : Marcg…you make my day!!!   (sun)
[2/15/2013 9:37:47 AM] Mr. IQD: TerryK is obviously a PUMPER!!!  I wonder how many people are calling up their Dinar Dealer today trying to get thier “reserves” based on this Hack’s “very credible source”!!!!  I’ve been hearing about “very credible sources” now for YEARS!!!  If in doubt – listen to the replay of The IQD Teams Connection’s call (Feb 14 2013) featuring LJ’s excellent analysis!!!
[2/15/2013 10:24:37 AM] cynthia berthelson: Do you have the teleconfereing link for it????
[2/15/2013 10:32:40 AM] Mr. IQD: I don’t see the link posted up on LJ’s board yet – you may want to look on their website: http://www.TheIQDTeamConnection.com  or, you can call in to the replay at: 760-569-7699 and enter PIN: 769478#
[2/15/2013 10:47:46 AM] MarcG.: TRIED CALL TERRYK ….BUT, IS THERE REALLY A 666 ARE CODE??????
[2/15/2013 10:49:00 AM] Mr. IQD: @ Marc – LOL!!!   (flex)   (flex)   (flex)
[2/15/2013 10:49:42 AM] MarcG.: @ MR. IQD LOL!!! (flex)(flex)(y)
[2/15/2013 10:50:33 AM] cynthia berthelson: Thanks IQD — I didn’t see it on LJ’s site yet either — thought maybe someone in here had it.  I missed it last night so now it’s catch-up time!!!
[2/15/2013 11:00:36 AM] Mr. IQD: @ Cynthia – here you go!!!
[2/15/2013 11:00:37 AM | Removed 11:00:49 AM] Mr. IQD: This message has been removed.
[2/15/2013 11:01:01 AM] Mr. IQD: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=8337-17-65-67-17-65-672-17-65-67-17-65-67123-48-7262-51-1154568;0Mzg1MTEzMjA=1
[2/15/2013 11:02:05 AM] Mr. IQD: BTW – Just to be fair to Straight Talking Mike…. He also was on fire last night with LJ – they were really “back – n – forth” with their analysis and discussion!!!
[2/15/2013 11:18:31 AM] MarcG.: YEP, THE BEST INFO ON THE PHONE WIRES YOU CAN GET…….ACTUALLY THE WHOLE IQD TEAM IS THE BEST IN THE WEST(EAST IF YOU LIVE THERE TOO).
[2/15/2013 9:55:36 PM] MarcG.: IS IT ME, OR DOES DRANIO TALK LIKE A MORON?????????Blaino Update From PlanetDinar Chat Friday Afternoon
1 Comment

Blaino: this bronco is in the CHUTE…. Clock is tickin, this baby will be kickin!!!! Never knew things could be this hot in february….

Blaino: we have an unusual situation with regard to foreign currencies at at least one and mebby several BANKS… As it pertains to their ability to ‘see’ ANYTHING….. more later on THAT… Been same same since late yesterday, we were watching for changes… None so FAR…. Which is great news!

Blaino: the gousa ‘moneybox’ is still full and locked DOWN….. gousa – govt of U.S.A.

junebug: Blaino would we know today if something does happen

Blaino: junebug mebby we will all have a pleasant and thoughtful DINNER….. Mebby a kind of review and plan kind of MEAL…

Blaino: ding your dong and hold ON…. I think we’re going to hit this thing … Really frickin hard!

Blaino: HisBlessed soon, circumstances pushed a change, need to see something…. I’ll send the warning out AGAIN… Forward it to any that do not get it, there is a link to manage your subscription…. We’ll update all the newbies and send it in an hour or SO…. back soon with MORE… Mehopes!
….
[2/15/2013 10:03:33 PM | Removed 10:03:56 PM] MarcG.: This message has been removed.
[2/15/2013 10:07:47 PM] MarcG.: Words of Encouragement from DebTarHeelGirl Friday Morning
HERE’S THE NUMBER ONE REASON FOR THE MORNING AFTER PILL,

Hey guys, Don’t look at this as “another Friday”. Just keep holding on – this will happen – despite the ups and downs, we could never begin to figure this out as to why the delays – have you ever thought there may NOT be any delays? SUDDENLY !!!
SUDDENLY, WTF?
From Kim Potter: This morning I awoke to the news of a meteor hitting Russia. As I prepared for work, I was thinking about the meteor and talking to God. I said ‘God, it sounds like dinosaur days to me’ (you may remember, my little Bryson loves dinosaurs). God answered me and said ‘things are being released from the atmosphere.’
KIM, IT WAS YOUR HEMMEROID THAT  HIT, NOT A METEOR……
Of course I became excited in my spirit – I begin to declare ‘things are being released on my behalf from the atmosphere, my inheritance is being released, my healing is being released, my finances are being released…all things that belong to me are being released from the atmosphere at this moment and they are coming at the same speed as that meteor.’

The word of God says we will see signs in the heavens, I believe God showed me this was a sign for us…that things are being released in the atmosphere right now…be alert and call forth what belongs to you today.
YO, KIM GOD CALLED ME AND SHOWED ME YOUR SIGN…..CATTLE AHEAD !

Advertisements