Skype Room Chat – February 8, 2013

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION – REQUEST TO BE A PART OF OUR ANTI “HACK” GURU SKYPE CHAT ROOM!!!

February 8th is today’s post.  We will see rhetoric from the likes of several Hack Guru’s including: TerryK, Flashing, Okie (being “sick”)

I also take time to address a private message generated from our “Mail Bag” Section – received from “Anonymous” who was concerned about my intentions and if I “cared”.

THIS IS THE POST FROM OUR SKYPE ROOM CHAT ON FEB 8th:

[2/8/2013 8:10:17 AM] MarcG.: WELL IT’S OFFICIAL….TERRYK  IS TRULY MESSED UP………………2-8-2013  Intel Guru TerryK  EVERYTHING [IS] STILL ON TRACK…UST STILL UNDER LOCKDOWN. [Any confirmation of the budget yet?]  I HAVE BEEN TOLD,  IT’S SIGNED BEHIND DOORS BUT I HEAR NOT YET IN OR BY PAPER.
[2/8/2013 8:15:54 AM] OW: Nut case! for sure! His 15 mins of fame -flamed out two years ago. But his (rofl)zoombies continue to follow.
[2/8/2013 8:28:04 AM] MarcG.: HERES ANOTHER DORK…..
I expect the rv soon.

Friday, 08 February, 2013 | Flashing
More From Flashing
•I expect the rv soon.
•Draw your own conclusions about ch 7…These articles are meaningful
•Some sources as well as dealers insisted the rv already occured… they have saying that since Thursday
•Dealers are expecting it anytime now and…one of them said it already rv’d
More from Flashing »

2-8-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Flashing Articles: “IMF shows comfortable growth rates in Iraq” & “Kuwait – ­Iraq ties “thriving and positive” ­­says Iraqi FM Zebari” One more time, you have seen articles that are meaningful for us. Everything is great and we should be happy very soon. We need to be focus on the real driver. There are other things that are just consequences of the big decision. Again Iraq is not the decision maker, but is the key performer. They have done everything asked from them under ch 7 and they should be out from it very soon. By the way let me tell you that there is a back wall which is the date in which the frozen funds will be available for use by Iraq. I am not saying that we need to go that far and I expect the rv soon.
[2/8/2013 8:30:02 AM] Mr. IQD: THIS TERRYK CHARACTER MUST BE THE SAME IDIOT THAT CREATED THE JONNYWG CHARACTER!!!!!  THE RHETORIC IS ALMOST IDENTICAL, ESPECIALLY WITH THE GARBAGE ABOUT THE “UST LOCKDOWN”!!!!

IT IS CLEAR THAT THEY ARE NOW CHANGING THEIR NAMES SO WE CAN’T POINT OUT THE PATTERNS AS EASILY TO THE NEWBIES!!!

LOL!!!!  Mr. IQD’s WEBSITE AND FEATURES LIKE “This Day in RV History” ARE HAVING AN AFFECT ON OUR COMMUNITY!!!!

KEEP UP YOUR FIGHT AGAINST THESE MISLEADING PUMPER HACK GURUS!!!!!!
[2/8/2013 9:34:49 AM] *** Mr. IQD added Calvin Suggs ***
[2/8/2013 9:53:38 AM] Mr. IQD: *************************
MISGUIDED OR A POSTING HACK GURU???
CAN YOU PLEASE COMMENT & DECIDE!!!
————————-
This email was received from our “Mail Bag
section of the MrIQD.com website – Rather than
me just posting it, I thought the members of
our “Anti” Hack Guru Room would like a crack
at it for themselves.

HERE IS THE EXACT MESSAGE AS I RECEIVED IT:
————————-
Anonymous Name / Handle: THANKFUL
Comment: I’m so glad I don’t hate anyone.  I don’t have to call people names because they may not be as smart as I am.  Maybe they can’t spell as well or speak as well.  Most people think you that write these hurtful word about others are the ones that need help.  You need to take a look at yourself .  Why do you need to say  things that hurt others.  Things have away of returning to people that say the kind of things you say about others.  Hope you have someone praying for you, BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU DON’T.
————————-
I will withold my thoughts until you have had
a chance to offer your own thoughtful responses.
————————-
*************************
[2/8/2013 10:28:34 AM] *** Mr. IQD added Glenn Barnhart ***
[2/8/2013 10:31:14 AM] MarcG.: WTF, IS THE ABOVE?????
[2/8/2013 10:31:41 AM] Mr. IQD: @ Marc – care to “respond” to that person’s letter???
[2/8/2013 10:31:43 AM] Glenn Barnhart: (cool)
[2/8/2013 10:32:03 AM] MarcG.: WHO IS IT???
[2/8/2013 10:32:43 AM] Mr. IQD: I don’t know, he/she used the “anonymous” form I have available in the “Mail Bag” section of my website.
[2/8/2013 10:33:48 AM] MarcG.: OK, NOW I GET IT…A BLEEDING HEART BEACH, …GUY’S DON’T WRITE SUCH DRIBBLE….
[2/8/2013 10:35:37 AM] Mr. IQD: @ Marc – unless of course that guy is from either SF or West Hollywood…..  LOL!!!
[2/8/2013 10:37:52 AM] MarcG.: OH, SHE’S TALKING ABOUT ‘ “KARMA”…..WELL , YOU CAN TELL THIS PERSON HASN’T BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT THAT LONG, SHE DOESN’T KNOW THE PEOPLE WHOM HAVE PAYED WITH THEIR UNDERSTANDING THAT THESE HACK’S HURT PEOPLE, …HEY, BEACH, REMEMBER JONES TOWN, AND OTHER SUCH THOUGHTS OF PEOPLE THAT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS EVERYDAY FOR $14.99 A MONTH…..CROOKS, THEIFS, BOTTOM FEEDERS………
[2/8/2013 10:40:31 AM] MarcG.: AFTER THE INVESTEMENT IS DONE AND GONE, ALL THE HACK’S WILL FILL A DARK BLACK HOLE…..AND LOOK FOR OTHER VICTIMS TO SWALLOW……..PEOPLE DON’T CHANGE !!!!!!!!!
[2/8/2013 10:41:38 AM] MarcG.: FOR THAT PERSON THAT WROTE THE ABOVE…COME OUT INTO THE LIGHT…….OR STAY STUPID.
[2/8/2013 10:45:49 AM] Mr. IQD: Wow, Marc thanks for your colorful response to the “Mail Bag”.  I wonder what others will say?
[2/8/2013 10:46:33 AM] Mr. IQD: Friends, you are here to speak out, vent, you will not be “banned” for doing that (unlike other sites, especially PTR who will also keep your $14.95 once they ban you!!!)
[2/8/2013 11:05:38 AM] MarcG.: YES, MR.IQD…..IN RESPONCE I’D LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I LOVE  EVERYONE AND EVERYBODY….AND WILL EVEN  MISSPPELL WORDS JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT.
[2/8/2013 11:05:48 AM] Mr. IQD: OKAY, MY 2-CENTS ON THE “Mail Bag” LETTER…..
[2/8/2013 11:06:22 AM] Mr. IQD: I DO NOT ‘HATE’ PEOPLE FOR VOICING THEIR OPINIONS, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THIS SITUATION WITH THE IQD IN IRAQ.
WHAT I DO NOT TOLORATE AND WILL VOICE MY OPINION ABOUT IS THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING A BUSINESS OUT OF SELLING AND PUMPING DINAR TO UNSUSPECTING DINARIANS
UNDER THE GUISE OF BEING AN ‘EXPERT’ OR ‘INSIDER’ OR ???
THESE PUMPERS ARE SCUM WHO TORMENT THEIR FOLLOWERS WITH GARBAGE INTEL THAT NEVER PANS OUT, BECAUSE IT IS 100% FALSE AND MADE UP.
[2/8/2013 11:07:59 AM] MarcG.: YOUR HACK FIGHTER, THE MAN IN THE WHITE HAT, THE ONE THAT WOMEN DREAM ABOUT BEING WITH …..GO GURU HACK FIGHTER GO!
[2/8/2013 11:08:15 AM] Mr. IQD: I REMEMBER IN THIS COMMUNITY THERE WAS REALLY NO GOOD FORUM OR VOICE TO COUNTER THESE PUMPERS – UNTIL I AND A FEW OTHERS HAD ENOUGH AND TOOK A STAND.
BUT, MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE (LIKE ME) GOT BANNED FOR SPEAKING OUT ON THEIR FORUMS!!!
[2/8/2013 11:08:37 AM] MarcG.: GO STAND TAKER GO
[2/8/2013 11:09:00 AM] MarcG.: GO BANNED FORM SPEAKING OUT MAN GO
[2/8/2013 11:09:02 AM] Mr. IQD: SO, I CREATED THIS LITTLE MOSTLY IGNORED WEBSITE CALLED http://www.MrIQD.com
[2/8/2013 11:09:30 AM] MarcG.: GO MOSTLY IGNORED WEBSITE MAN GO!!!
[2/8/2013 11:09:37 AM] Mr. IQD: TODAY, IT IS QUICKLY BECOMING A POWERHOUSE!!!  AND THEY ARE GETTING NERVOUS AND STARTING TO TRY TO DISCREDIT OUR FORUM!!!!
[2/8/2013 11:10:06 AM] MarcG.: YES, GO MR. POWERHOUSE MAN GO !!!
[2/8/2013 11:10:47 AM] MarcG.: TELL US MORE  MR. I DON’T TAKE PRISONER MAN
[2/8/2013 11:10:53 AM] Mr. IQD: PEOPLE LIKE BRAD HUEBNER (BH GROUP) HAD BEEN INDICTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR STEALING OVER $38 MILLION USD FROM DINARIANS……. HELLO!!!!!!  YOU DON’T THINK THEY FUCKING HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART WHEN THEY MISLEAD YOU TO PUMP YOU FULL OF THEIR GARBAGE TRUSTS, LLC’S AND OTHER SCHEMES????  WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
[2/8/2013 11:11:53 AM] MarcG.: GO MR. IQD GO, SPREAD YOUR SEED AND SHOW THOSE VIRAL MONSTERS A THING OR TOO…..!!
[2/8/2013 11:12:20 AM] MarcG.: HOW YOUR HEART RATE MR. LLC MAN
[2/8/2013 11:12:43 AM] Mr. IQD: I EXPOSED BRAD EARLY LAST YEAR – AND ABOUT 6 MONTHS LATER HE WAS INDICTED BY THE FBI FOR CONNING PEOPLE (AND GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE IGNORED MY WARNINGS AND WERE BURNT BY BRAD) — NOW, LEGALLY I HAVE TO SAY, AS FAR AS I KNOW, HIS CASE HAS NOT BEEN TO TRIAL YET, SO HE IS “INNOCENT UNTIL CONVICTED GUILTY”.
BUT, LETS LOOK AT THOSE TWO JOKERS OVER AT PTR…. DAN & TONY….  WHAT VALUE DO YOU GET FOR $14.95 / MONTH???  TO LISTEN TO THEIR APTLY NAMED BROADCAST CALLED “THE BULL”…..  FOLKS, THEY EVEN NAMED IT PROPERLY BECAUSE IT IS NOTHING BUT “BULL S” —
WHEN EVER HAS THEIR CALLING FOR THE “RV” EVER PANNED OUT???
[2/8/2013 11:14:14 AM] MarcG.: THAT’S MS. BRAD HUEBER, BITCH
[2/8/2013 11:14:10 AM] Mr. IQD: OVER THESE YEARS THEY HAVE COLLECTED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS JUST FROM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION MONEY.
FOR WHAT GOOD TO YOU?
TO GET YOU ALL WORKED UP THINKING THAT THEY HAVE SOME “INSIDE SOURCE”???  FOLKS, THEY DON’T!!!!
IF THEY REALLY KNEW MORE THAN YOU AND ME, THEY WOULD HAVE PROVEN IT THE HUNDREDS OF TIMES BY NOT CALLING FOR A “RV” OR EATING A DAMN HOTDOG……  LOL!!!!
[2/8/2013 11:16:15 AM] MarcG.: MR. IQD….YOU SHOULD TAKE TO THE AIR WAVES ….YOUV’E GOT A LOT OF MOXIE.
[2/8/2013 11:16:47 AM] MarcG.: THE BIRTH OF AN IDEA……………….
[2/8/2013 11:17:06 AM] Mr. IQD: THEN WE HAVE THE BOND BETWEEN BETH OGLE AND ALI WITH DINAR TRADE…..  THAT ONE I CANNOT NAIL DOWN WITH PHYSICAL PROOF – BUT ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE, THERE IS A RELATIONSHIP THERE OF BETH CREATING THE LIKES OF OKI OIL MAN AND THE OTHER CAST OF CHARACTERS TO HELP ALI PUMP OUT HIS DINAR…..  THEN, ALI WAS SHUT DOWN “MYSTERIOUSLY” FOR NEARLY A YEAR!!!!
[2/8/2013 11:17:34 AM] Mr. IQD: @ MARC – YES, A GREAT IDEA…………..
[2/8/2013 11:18:27 AM] MarcG.: OK, LETS TAKE A CALL!!!
[2/8/2013 11:34:38 AM] cynthia berthelson: IQD — I know some friends that bought some dinar from Dinar Trade (I think it was them) — it looks real but are you saying that it was fake dinar????
[2/8/2013 11:45:39 AM | Edited 11:47:26 AM] Mr. IQD: @ Cynthia – no, not at all, I can confirm that even the Dinar that I purchased from them (my original very first purchase as a matter of fact, and that is all I will say) is 100% Real.  Please nobody confuse that.  I in no way am making that insinuation, and Cyhthia I’m really glad you pointed that out so I can make that clarification.  🙂
[2/8/2013 11:46:23 AM] Mr. IQD: WHAT I WAS SAYING IS THAT I BELIEVE IN MY OPINION ALI HAS WORKED WITH BETH TO CREATE THE ‘DEMAND’ TO BUY OR SELL IQD FROM HIS SERVICE.
[2/8/2013 12:23:43 PM] *** Mr. IQD added SANDRA ADAMS ***
[2/8/2013 12:23:53 PM] Mr. IQD: Welcome to Sandra!!!

[2/8/2013 12:27:46 PM] MarcG.: HI SANDRA, WELCOME TO THE TRUTH ……
[2/8/2013 12:28:03 PM] Mr. IQD: @ Marc – no, that was your “condensed Reader’s Digest” version….  LOL!!!!
[2/8/2013 12:28:12 PM] MarcG.: THX
[2/8/2013 12:28:37 PM] MarcG.: HEY, LETS TAKE ANOTHER CALLER…….CALLER YOUR ON!
[2/8/2013 12:29:42 PM] MarcG.: OH, OKIE IS TRULY SICK ????  SO CALLER’S THAT MEANS OKIE WITH A NEW NAME BY NEXT WEEK….STAY IGNORANT MY FRIENDS
[2/8/2013 1:25:16 PM] cynthia berthelson: Thanks for clarifying that IQD — I thought I was going to have to tell my friend that she got screwed over — WHEW — now back to the bashing!!!LOL
[2/8/2013 1:30:00 PM] Mr. IQD: @ Cynthia, I’m glad you brought it up!
[2/8/2013 1:32:18 PM] Mr. IQD: I am passionate about protecting the members from the Dinarian community who are being duped by these unscrupulous people who don’t simply want to voice an opinion – they are INTENTIONALLY misleading people.  Most may be doing so out of ignorance, but there are those who certainly “f**K” with Dinarians to either get you to buy or sell your Dinar – or they do it to “F**K” with your Emotions!!!  I am 100% AGAINST That Behavior and just want to get the word out that you don’t have to put up with it like I did and many of my friends did over these past several years.
[2/8/2013 2:22:12 PM] *** Mr. IQD added Ol Lar ***
[2/8/2013 2:22:41 PM] Ol Lar: glad to be here
[2/8/2013 2:23:03 PM] Mr. IQD: Hello Ol Lar – You just missed all the excitement!!!
[2/8/2013 2:23:08 PM] Mr. IQD: LOL!!!
[2/8/2013 2:23:37 PM] Ol Lar: oh yeh, what pray tell
[2/8/2013 2:23:54 PM] Ol Lar: are we welthy yet
[2/8/2013 2:29:59 PM] Ol Lar: wow !
[2/8/2013 2:30:32 PM] Ol Lar: I am speechless
[2/8/2013 2:32:42 PM] Mr. IQD: LOL!!!  No, speak up!!!  Feel free to tell your story or VENT!!!  🙂
[2/8/2013 2:33:49 PM] Ol Lar: ya know I don’t really have any complaints with anyone but ol Nuri Malarky
[2/8/2013 2:40:14 PM] Mr. IQD: LOL!!!!   You and me both!!!

Advertisements