Skype Room Chat – February 7, 2013

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION – REQUEST TO BE A PART OF OUR ANTI “HACK” GURU SKYPE CHAT ROOM!!!

February 7th is today’s post.  We will see rhetoric from the likes of several Hack Guru’s including: TerryK, SteveI, Wife in the Know.

We also get to talking about the very “heart worming” letter that was sent out asking people to pray for a “fictional character” Okie Oil Man!!!  Oh, booo hooo!!! Give me a break, where do I send my donations!!!  LOL!!!

Lastly near the end you will enjoy a good discussion about the fight between which is better “newshounds” or “intel gurus”!!!  Enjoy!

THIS IS THE POST FROM OUR SKYPE ROOM CHAT ON FEB 7th:

[2/7/2013 7:06:55 AM] MarcG.: WELL HERE’S A NEW ONE…..SOON THE NAMES OF THE GURU’S WILL SOUND LIKE……I SWALLOWED THE BIG ONE’S MOM, OR DAD IN THE OUT HOUSE DOESN’T NOW SH_T.  , OR HOW ABOUT ….DICK HEAD DOESN’T KNOW SQWAT.   …………………………………………2-7-2013  Intel Guru Wife in the Know   I also have been told that once the Budget passes the revaluing of their currency will follow. Yes, this could take a day or so to happen or they may just implement it immediately, either way, with a passed Budget it will show.  No fan fare, just “POW” the new exchange rate against the US Dollar will appear. There will be no “LOP” as some still seem to believe, no “FLOAT” or ridiculous low rate as others keep suggesting.  We will get the 3.42 rate I have been speaking of and this will slowly rise over the natural course of time.   Be joyous my friends the wait is over.  [post 2 of 2]
[2/7/2013 7:09:03 AM] MarcG.: ……………………………………………………………………………..HEY KIDS, THIS IS WHAT IT’S LIKE WITH YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS….JUST ASK TERRYK………………………………………………………………
[2/7/2013 7:09:08 AM] MarcG.: 2-7-2013  Intel Guru TerryK    [did you get any thing definite on whether it will be a free or managed float?]   MANAGED IS WHAT I WAS TOLD, 2% DAILY.  [is it looking like Thursday night/Friday am or possible afternoon?] THATS WHAT IM BEING TOLD.  TOMORROW [THURSDAY] MAYBE THE WONDERFUL NIGHT.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2KE5DXyuc
[2/7/2013 9:31:52 AM] cynthia berthelson: [Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:37 PM] Mr. IQD:

<<< @Cynthia – well frankly I’m encouraged by the news of the Southern Region protesting now and feeling “left out” – especially since Maliki gets a lot of his power from this Southern group!I appreciate your opinion on the demonstrators but my take is totally different.  I think the idiots (those courageous leaders in Iraq) who encouraged the Iraqi people to go in the streets to protest and letting them think that they WILL make the difference are a bunch of cowards.  The “leaders” don’t have the kahonies to do their job and get Maliki out by voting on the laws — and stop the dialogue, meetings after meetings, throwing shoes at each other, etc. — oh no, let’s get these poor ignorant people out there to risk their lives.  The best part is they tell the people “protest peacefully” — oh yea — how’s that working out???  The last time I looked at the news, you can’t PEACEFULLY deal with a dictator.  Sorry — I’m just venting like our friend MarcG!!!! (rofl)
[2/7/2013 10:34:42 AM] MarcG.: YOUR RIGHT ON  CYNTHIA…. (y)
[2/7/2013 12:06:32 PM] Mr. IQD: @ Cynthia – vent away!!!  🙂
[2/7/2013 12:08:28 PM] Mr. IQD: My point was, it helps to have Maliki’s own power base protesting now in addition to the Kurds.  Before, Maliki was just saying it was “sectarian” protests….  NOW, with his own sect protesting, he cannot say that.  But, you are right, these guys have to learn to work together to get Maliki out – he is obviously a “cancer” and will do nothing that does not serve his own selfish desires.
[2/7/2013 12:09:24 PM] Mr. IQD: Also, Cynthia – unlike those Hacks Dan & Tony @ PTR – I’m not “banning” you because you disagree with my opinion.  And think, you don’t even need to pay me $14.95/month like you would over there!!!  LOL!!!
[2/7/2013 12:10:08 PM] Mr. IQD: Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it, and I’m pretty sure everyone else likes your thoughtful comments too.  🙂
[2/7/2013 3:54:52 PM] MarcG.: HEY LOOK, A NEW SCHEME……Prayer For Okie By DebTarHeelgirl Thursday Afternoon
36 Comments

Prayer for OkieOilMan – February 7, 2013

Fellow Dinar Land Family Members -0ne of our great “Members” is in great need of faith filled prayer – OkieOilMan – would you be so kind as to pray this prayer of agreement together and lets believe GOD to move mountains and show Himself strong on Okie’s behalf?

Father God, You are our Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end. You know the End from the Beginning and we know that You know everything that Okie has gone through in his physical body – all that which JESUS bore on the cross through His stripes for Okie to be healed.

Father God we lift Okie up to You today and we ask that Your Mighty Hand be on him, let Your healing hand touch him in a mighty way to bring COMPLETE healing having his body line up with the word – FULLY HEALED AND REDEEMED OF THE LORD.

Lord we know it is Your desire to heal Okie fully and completely and we stand before You believing for his complete restoration. Your Word tells us that if we ask for bread You don’t give us a stone so we know dear Lord that every prayer that has gone up for Okie previously and yes even those he has said silently in times of desperation, all has been heard by You and You will answer.

We stand on your promises to heal all who are sick and oppressed as Jesus was our example of healing ALL who were sick. WE THANK YOU Father for sending Your ministering angels of healing to Okie right now. Let him feel Your very presence as each of us pray for him over the next few hours and days.

Father God we ask You give the medical doctors wisdom for his care. We ask that Okie and his family be strengthened and renewed as the eagles as they wait and pray for his healing to manifest by the healing touch that You will complete in him. Father GOD we praise You for raising him up fully healed and restored …YOU BE GLORIFIED IN THE MANIFESTATION OF OKIE’S HEALING, in the Blessed Name of Jesus we pray AMEN AND SELAH!
….
OK, WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?   I’M AS RELIGOUS AS THE NEXT GUY,BUT….COME’ON, ….” YOU BE GLORIFIED IN THE MANIFESTATION OF OKIE’S HEALING……LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,  HERE IS THE CLASSIC, POZZI SCHEME READY TO ROB YOUR SOUL.
[2/7/2013 3:56:24 PM] MarcG.: LIKE THE BEATLES SOUND , IF YOU READ THIS ARTICLE BACKWARDS..IT SAYS……BUY RESERVES, RV TOMMOROW, BUY MORE, MORE…..
[2/7/2013 4:00:26 PM] Mr. IQD: @ MARCG —  DID THEY MENTION WHERE I CAN SEND MY DONATIONS TO HELP THE SICKLY OOM RECOVER???  I’M ALL OUT OF SPARE “PRAYERS” BUT, I CERTAINLY WOULDN’T MIND SENDING OVER A BUNCH OF MY DINAR……..  WHAT HACKS!!!  THEY HAVE REAL NERVE TO GET PEOPLE TO PRAY FOR A “FAKE” PERSON WHO ONLY EXISTS IN BETH OGLE’S MIND……
[2/7/2013 4:00:27 PM] MarcG.: CHECK THIS OUT, THANK GOD FOR TERRYK……IF IT WASN’T FOR HIM YOU’D ALL BE JUMPING FROM A NINE STORY BUILDING……GREAT WORK GENIUS..2-7-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   Article:  “Parliamentary Blocs Leaders Hold An Emergency Meeting This Afternoon To Resolve The Issue Of The Budget On February 7, 2013 in political BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq”  THAT’S FOR THE PAPERS.  I’M BEING TOLD IT WAS PASSED YESTERDAY BEHIND DOORS
[2/7/2013 4:01:52 PM] Mr. IQD: OH, WOW, BEHIND “CLOSED DOORS”…..  ????  REALLY – WELL, THEN HOW IN THE HECK DID A HACK GURU IN AMERICA LEARN ABOUT THIS.
[2/7/2013 4:02:04 PM] Mr. IQD: THEY MUST REALLY BELIEVE WE ARE STUPID!
[2/7/2013 4:02:30 PM] MarcG.: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AGAIN TERRYK IS ONLY WATCHING OUT FOR YOUR INTEREST………JUST LIKE MALIKI IS FOR HIS PEOPLE !
[2/7/2013 4:03:04 PM] Mr. IQD: @ MARCG – DOES THAT MEAN THAT TERRYK HAS SECRET PRISONS AT AIRPORTS?????
[2/7/2013 4:03:39 PM] MarcG.: MAYBE AND MAYBE NOT !
[2/7/2013 4:04:01 PM] Mr. IQD: THAT’S RIGHT,,,, IT WOULD BE A “SECRET”….
[2/7/2013 4:04:02 PM] Mr. IQD: lol
[2/7/2013 4:04:17 PM] MarcG.: ACTUALLY I TAKE THAT BACK….HE DOES,   THERE CALLED FOOD COURTS.
[2/7/2013 4:05:17 PM] Mr. IQD: I KNEW IT, TERRYK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE EVIL FOOD COURTS!!!  HUMM…..  SO, THAT IS WHAT THE DEEP FRY MACHINES ARE USED FOR AFTERHOURS……
[2/7/2013 4:05:37 PM] MarcG.: SMART MAN THERE………
[2/7/2013 4:06:28 PM] cynthia berthelson: [Thursday, February 07, 2013 12:10 PM] Mr. IQD:

<<< Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it, and I’m pretty sure everyone else likes your thoughtful comments too.  :)Thanks IQD — and yes, it’s nice to be able to voice my opinion without having to watch what I say — and IT’S FREE — YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Take care.
[2/7/2013 4:07:09 PM] Mr. IQD: @ Cynthia – spread the word.  😉
[2/7/2013 4:07:17 PM] MarcG.: OI VEY, ANOTHER NUT……2-7-2013  Intel Guru SteveI   [I REALLY HOPE THIS IS THE FINAL DAYS OR WEEKS.]   I really believe it is. Finally the end is here.  [do you mind saying the rate again?]  Initially it as $3.46, then I adjusted to $3.45, and now made my final adjustment to $3.41.
[2/7/2013 4:08:12 PM] MarcG.: THANK GOD SHABIBI HAS STEVE1 AROUND TO DO HIS MATH
[2/7/2013 4:10:10 PM] Mr. IQD: @ MarcG – yes, Dr. Shabibi would be totally lost without SteveI helping him out with the rate…… LOL!!!!
[2/7/2013 4:10:13 PM] MarcG.: URGENT, DROP YOUR PANTS AND WATCH ………….2-7-2013  Intel Guru TerryK    the imf’s christine lagarde and ust jack lew of the ust are about to make some type of an announcement concerning the iqd and other world currencies. Watch new channels…ESPECIALLY fox news. Look for this from 5 to 7 pm est today.  at 4 pm est Jack lew will make an announcement from the ust. Chances are Christine Legarde from the imf will make some announcement tomorow. Today Jack will talk about the new usd currency and we strongly believe about the iqd.
[2/7/2013 4:12:59 PM] cynthia berthelson: I knew MarcG wouldn’t give SteveI a break!!!  (rofl)
[2/7/2013 4:14:36 PM] Mr. IQD: Does anyone remember about 1.5 years ago when Christine Legarde had made a mention about the strength of the IQD in the future?  And all the Hack Gurus just went NUTS quoting her – putting words in her mouth!!!  It was disgracefull….  So, are we getting back on to the merri-go-round with Christine again???
[2/7/2013 4:15:20 PM] MarcG.: THAT’S AN E TICKET, PLEASE………..
[2/7/2013 4:20:43 PM] OW: TerryK has the “Historian” to validate him. She a Guru not mentioned. Why not? :^)
[2/7/2013 4:21:29 PM] MarcG.: SHE DOESN’T TELL YOU TO RUN TO THE BANK EVERYDAY
[2/7/2013 4:22:21 PM] cynthia berthelson: What I don’t understand is this — first of all, when I belonged to PTR they never read an article so then I went to Wang Dang — we all know that he read maybe 2 or 3 articles from days before the call.  Then LJ came on to the scene and intelligence was born.  My question is this — how do we know what articles are true and which ones are garbage???  Even if they do vote on something, how do we REALLY KNOW for sure that it’s been done.  We see nothing in the news about Iraq — when all of the bombings took place the past weeks, there was no mention of the bombings taking place on the demonstrators.  Are the demonstrators REALLY sitting there protesting????  I would imagine that the news media would jump on showing the protesters — they have no problem showing Syria or Cairo protesters.  I’m just beginning to wonder if this thing is one big lie — I hate saying that because in my heart I want to believe that we haven’t been duped but my gut tells me a whole different story.
[2/7/2013 4:25:04 PM | Edited 4:25:54 PM] OW: Cynthia, PM Marcg or Street and get on his email list. He will send you out photo’s with news articles. I’ve seen the pictures of the demonstrators. You will not see it here in the USA as the adminstration doesn’t want to look bad for pulling the troops out before the GOI was stable.
[2/7/2013 4:26:14 PM] OW: Or it could be MR IQD
[2/7/2013 4:26:33 PM] OW: Will someone let her know please. Thanks!
[2/7/2013 4:27:59 PM] cynthia berthelson: Oh — and one more thing — if our government is there helping them with their government — i.e., passing laws, getting a budget done — we’re in serious trouble!!!  We haven’t had a budget going on 5 years now — OMG — we’re surely doomed if that’s the case!!!!  I’m finished — FOR NOW!!! (rofl)
[2/7/2013 4:31:12 PM] OW: (rofl) Some one will respond to my points………..eventually. Also you could ask LJ in whatever room you’re in and ask who runs what media articles in Iraq. I don’t think he’d mind if you ask.
[2/7/2013 4:33:05 PM] Mr. IQD: @ Cynthia – yes, OW is correct, you will not see much about Iraq in the US Mainstream news.  I have seen the pics of the protestors, when you follow the links to the sources of the News Articles that are posted up on LJ’s Board, often in the original news article you can see the pictures.
[2/7/2013 4:33:22 PM] Mr. IQD: Now, regarding your question about “trusting the News”….
[2/7/2013 4:33:33 PM] Mr. IQD: That is a “double-edged” sword to be sure.
[2/7/2013 4:34:27 PM] Mr. IQD: Because, like here in the U.S., there are some News Services that are much more reliable than others.  For example, do you trust The National Enquiror or TMZ for your “News” or do you better trust ABC, CBS, FOX, etc?
[2/7/2013 4:34:37 PM] Mr. IQD: The same holds true in Iraq.
[2/7/2013 4:35:28 PM] Mr. IQD: The IQD Team on many calls have commented about the “slant” on the news out of Baghdad which seems to favor Maliki, over the news out of the Kurdish Region which seems to more favor AGAINST Maliki.
[2/7/2013 4:36:00 PM] Mr. IQD: With the news, if you see just one single article, then it is probably more of an “opinion” than actual news.
[2/7/2013 4:36:27 PM] Mr. IQD: When you see the same basic story, in all the news sources, then that even has certainly happened – i.e. The Protests.
[2/7/2013 4:36:53 PM] Mr. IQD: The debate of “News vs. Intel” has raged in the IQD Community for years.
[2/7/2013 4:37:33 PM] Mr. IQD: Obviously the Intel “hack” Gurus (as I call them) are Pro “Intel” which is about “some super secret insider source who is connected”.
[2/7/2013 4:38:32 PM] Mr. IQD: The “News” has its flaws, and is biased, but at least if you read it from five or 10 different News Services (i.e. Kurdish and Baghdad) then you can believe that event happened, or that MP said “that”…
[2/7/2013 4:38:56 PM] Mr. IQD: Which is why Mr. IQD and other great services like LJ and The IQD Team follow real News over Intel.
[2/7/2013 4:39:06 PM] Mr. IQD: I hope that help you and anyone else.  🙂
[2/7/2013 4:39:43 PM] OW: Thanks for stepping in MR IQD and MarcG….Apprec
[2/7/2013 4:40:57 PM] MarcG.: HEY GANG….THE ARTICLES ARE TRUE AND FALSE….MALIKI HAS HIS OWN MEDIA PERSON, SO HIS OR HER JOB IS LIKE A MAGICIAN…..WHILE POINTING ONE DIRECTION, REDIRECT THE STORY OR BLAME…….
[2/7/2013 4:42:11 PM] MarcG.: REMEMBER THE WIZARD OF OZ…….MALIKI IS THE SAME , ALTHOUGH HE’S NOT BEHIND THE CURTAIN HE STILL HAS HIS AGENDA……RE-DIRECT, REDIRECT………HOCUS POKUS MY FRIENDS
[2/7/2013 5:32:56 PM] Mr. IQD: Sounds like Mike is moving in on my territory!!!  LOL!!!
[2/7/2013 8:21:30 PM] cynthia berthelson: Thanks for responding to my “ranting”!!!  I know what you mean about the articles — I’ve come to realize that when an article comes out and it’s not very favorable, I don’t get very upset right away — I tell myself to just wait and see what else comes about.  To answer your question about the news, my husband and I go rounds with each other when he insists on watching the “local news for the weather” –the problem is that he ends up watching the whole thing — news and weather.  I watch Fox News and that’s who I trust — hope I don’t get beat up for that — used to belong to another room that I ended up “removing” myself because I was criticized for almost 5 hours for listening to Fox and because of my opinion of the election results.  I guess I was just having a bad day and had to relieve some of my stress — doctor’s orders from today’s appointment!!!  Again, thanks for the information, opinions and the humor supplied by MarcG!!! (rofl)
[2/7/2013 8:23:40 PM] Mr. IQD: @ Cynthia – well there you go listening to FOX News…..  You must now be “banned”!!!  LOL!!!!

Advertisements