Skype Room Chat – February 1, 2013

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION – REQUEST TO BE A PART OF OUR ANTI “HACK” GURU SKYPE CHAT ROOM!!!

February 1st is today’s post. Well, Friday’s posts were full of a TON of GREAT stuff, a Letter from Beth Ogle to her followers, and some joyful banter! Enjoy!

We will see rhetoric from the likes of several Hack Guru’s including: Wang Dang and Beth Ogle (a.k.a. Miskebam/Bondlady) railes on Hammerman!!!

Also, don’t miss our poking fun at “Tier 1” folks up in RENO cashing out… LOL!!!

THIS IS THE POST FROM OUR SKYPE ROOM CHAT ON FEB 1st:

[2/1/2013 4:25:59 AM] MarcG.: HEY….I JUST HEARD FROM WANG CHUNG [Wang Dang] TONIGHT’S CALL IS THAT HE STILL THINKS CHAP. 7 WILL BRING THE RV, AS WELL AS THE OTHERS….KITTY LITTER IS AN IDIOT, AND CHEESE WIZ…..YAWN!
[2/1/2013 4:53:48 AM] Dollar Bills: Was he ever placed in the category as a Hack Guru?  He seems genuine, but sincerity will not bring the RV…
[2/1/2013 5:08:06 AM] MarcG.: WHEN SOMEONE MAKES UP A WORD , AFTER YOUR NAME (WANGISM) PLEASE…..AN IDIOT……
[2/1/2013 5:08:31 AM] MarcG.: HOW MANY TIME WAS IT GOING TO RV WITH THIS CLOWN……….
[2/1/2013 5:08:53 AM] MarcG.: NEED I GO ON….I GOT A MILLION OF THEM……THX NEVILLE
[2/1/2013 5:10:32 AM] MarcG.: ANYONE WHO GOES ON OVER THE AIR WAVES NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE. WHEN THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT POWER, WE HERE LISTEN AND CALL THEM OUT………
[2/1/2013 5:13:06 AM] OW: I concur MarG.  Two years he’s been calling the RV and the .86c theory. I use to speak to the clown when I got in two years ago. Not just a Guru but a con artist hiding behind the cloth. Oops no religion. I almost fell for the $40K next currency purchase. Yeah I was drinking the kool aid until LJ showed up on the scene. Thank God! I’ve learned many con artist use religion to con others.
[2/1/2013 5:18:30 AM] Dollar Bills: yeah, but he is one of the only one putting out information and not trying to gain anything.  No web site with banner or selling dinar.  So, hidden agena or intention to provide what he think is good information?
[2/1/2013 5:19:57 AM] OW: Is that a statement or a question? Your last sentence?
[2/1/2013 5:20:14 AM] Dollar Bills: question
[2/1/2013 5:23:06 AM] OW: He has a hidden agenda. Huston! He’s spoke to me personally and said he had a small group that he was going to inform of the next currency that would RV but he wanted $40K first after he gave us the information but then told me personally he wanted the money upfront after the Dinar RV’d. Even on his calls to this day he still talks about a group he is helping after the RV. That’s what he is referencing. Which is illegal by the SEC
[2/1/2013 5:23:32 AM] MarcG.: NEVILLE, HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT HIS $40K LURE? IF, AGAIN, IF YOUR A TRUE FOLLOWER OF HIS…..AND AT THE END OF THIS CURRENCY RVing THEN AGAIN IF APPROVED BY HIM …FOR $40K  TO HIM , HE WILL TELL, YOU THE NEXT COUPLE OF CURRIENCIES TO RV……RIGHT.   WE’LL DO FOR FREE RIGHT NOW !
[2/1/2013 5:24:57 AM] MarcG.: OW, LETS COUNT THEM DOWN….LIBYA, IRAN, EGYPT, “CHINA” AND OTHERS
[2/1/2013 5:25:10 AM] MarcG.: SYRIA….
[2/1/2013 5:25:26 AM] Dollar Bills: i will not be thinking of  other same opportunity after this.
[2/1/2013 5:25:52 AM] OW: Exactly! MarcG….all of them.
[2/1/2013 5:26:11 AM] MarcG.: SO, NEVILLE WOULD YOU NOW NEED TO SEND SHIT FOR BRAIN ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.>>>>>>????????
[2/1/2013 5:26:23 AM] Dollar Bills: Hell No
[2/1/2013 5:26:36 AM] MarcG.: GOOD BOY
[2/1/2013 5:26:41 AM] MarcG.: DONE!
[2/1/2013 5:26:43 AM] Dollar Bills: ha ha
[2/1/2013 5:27:26 AM] MarcG.: HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IS THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO LOSE…….
[2/1/2013 5:28:01 AM] Dollar Bills: want to put 40K on it?
[2/1/2013 5:29:54 AM] OW: Ha. Give Ray Lewis a going out party. Win the Super Bowl (yn)
[2/1/2013 6:08:39 AM] sunshinegal772: NO THEY ARE NOT MARCG
[2/1/2013 6:11:40 AM] MarcG.: O YAH !
[2/1/2013 6:12:01 AM] MarcG.: THAT’S MR. MARCG TO YOU…..!!!!!
[2/1/2013 6:38:10 AM | Edited 6:38:20 AM] Steven (JACK BOMB) Robinson: HECK YEAH 49NERS BABY 6 RINGS
[2/1/2013 8:17:39 AM] jojonola  (usagirl): I’m in New Orleans and its so much fun with all the teams and fans
[2/1/2013 8:19:10 AM] MarcG.: LUCKY GIRL
[2/1/2013 8:20:04 AM] jojonola  (usagirl): I half to say I am.  There is always something going on in the city.  We have Superbowl and Mardi Gras and city is in fire!
[2/1/2013 8:20:13 AM] jojonola  (usagirl): On fire
[2/1/2013 9:40:15 AM] Mr. IQD: *****************
A HACK GETS HACKED BY A HACK!!!
CAN YOU SAY ‘KARMA STRIKES’!!!

It would see the lady, “Beth Ogle” who is behind the likes of Okie Oil Man, BondLady, Miskebam, etc has been “taken” by Hammerman!!!
Here is supposedly her story that was sent to me, copied supposedly off of one of her own boards!!!  LOL!!!  Enjoy!!
HERE IS THE MESSAGE AS I RECEIVED IT TODAY, I ONLY REMOVED THE INFORMANT’S NAME TO PROTECT HIS IDENTITY
~ Mr.IQD
—————-
Just recd this – you all might wANT TO POST

> NOT A SURPRISE TO ME… I HAVE NEVER TRUSTED HAMMERMAN… TRUE CON! Miske
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 8:25 PM,
> Warning about purchasing IQD from Hammerman!
>> « on: Today at 04:16:35 PM »
>> Just a heads-up.This is a simple story of events, as they happened–just
>> the facts.
>> I responded to an email from hammerman (Jay Womack) pleading for someone
>> buy some IQD to help him out of desperate financial straits. He offered to
>> sell 2 million uncirculated IQD for $1,400.
>> I sent him the $1,400 via PayPal on January 12, 2103. He promised to ship
>> the 2 million uncirculated IQD promptly and email me the tracking number.
>> It never came, not the IQD or the tracking number. He again promised to
>> send a tracking number. It never came and neither did the IQD. Then, he
>> said the post office was flooded and that was the cause of the delay.
>> Still, no IQD and no tracking number. He promised to do it a second time,
>> this time in USPS Priority Mail, which would have no tracking number. It
>> never came. Then, he promised a third time, saying that a wealthy friend
>> had provided him the IQD to ship to me.
>> A few days later I received 850,000 circulated/very used IQD. It was
>> postmarked January 25th, 2013, 13 days after it was supposed to have been
>> shipped. I emailed him immediately to point out that it was neither 2
>> million IQD and it was NOT uncirculated. Womack has ignored repeated
>> emails and has not answered his phone.
>> Of course, I’ve filed a claim with PayPal, but it is my duty to warn
>> others, so they will not fall for this.
>> If anyone wants, I will forward the emails that document these events. They
>> are a matter of fact, the truth, told simply and without opinion or
>> embellishment.

[8:54:45 AM] It came from elizabeth Ogle believe it or not – posted by her
—————–

HEY BETH….
YES!!!  IT REALLY SUCKS TO BE “LIED TO” – HUH BABY???!!!!
F*** YOU – YOU DESERVED IT, ITS YOUR BAD KARMA BITING YOU BACK – AND IT IS FOR YOUR VIOLATING GOD’S “GOLDEN RULE”!!!!
~ Mr. IQD
*****************
[2/1/2013 10:09:17 AM] Mr. IQD: ****NOTE*******
[2/1/2013 10:09:27 AM] Mr. IQD: YESTERDAY’S BANTER WAS AWESOME – JUST GOT IT POSTED TO THE WEBSITE’S SKYPE ARCHIVE!!!!
[2/1/2013 10:09:48 AM] Mr. IQD: THAT IS SOME REALLY FUNNY STUFF GOING ON IN “RENO”….
[2/1/2013 10:09:55 AM] Mr. IQD: ***************