Skype Room Chat – Jan 21st, 2013

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION – REQUEST TO BE A PART OF OUR ANTI “HACK” GURU SKYPE CHAT ROOM!!!

January 21st we mainly focused on Frank26 from Frank’s Forum.  This post as it turned out is more of a “This Day In RV History” as I point out his consistency for putting it out roughly 30 days even a full year ago!!!  Enjoy the Laughs!!!

THIS IS THE POST FROM JAN 21st:

[1/21/2013 5:44:21 AM] cynthia berthelson: Is SteveI a hack guru????  I’ve seen many posts from hm but haven’t seen him getting bashed in here — what’s his story????
[1/21/2013 7:26:56 AM] MarcG.: MR.IQD WILL ADDRESS HIM, I THOUGHT HE WAS MR..IQD’s GARDNER.
[1/21/2013 10:54:37 AM] Mr. IQD: @ MarcG – that is offensive….  Steve is our pool boy!  LOL!!!
[1/21/2013 10:55:56 AM] Mr. IQD: @ Everyone – Great posts and conversation over the weekend – just got the Friday “Late Edition” posted up in the Skype Archive, as well as the Weekend Edition posted.  I did some color coding, it makes it easier to read…  I wish Skype with get with it and allow us to format the text a little!!!
[1/21/2013 10:56:05 AM] Mr. IQD: (y)
[1/21/2013 11:02:41 AM] MarcG.: WASH MY MOUTH OUT FOR THAT FO-PA……
[1/21/2013 1:05:17 PM] Mr. IQD: ***********************
[1/21/2013 1:05:25 PM] Mr. IQD: LOL!!!!  Just too FUNNY!!!!
[1/21/2013 1:06:16 PM] Mr. IQD: I recently received an email (well, several emails as a matter of fact) from a once well respected “Hack” Guru in our Dinarian Community!
It was clear that this man was quite ‘drunk’ when he wrote his tyraids about how he didn’t like “Mr. IQD” and blah blah blah!!!
So, for those of you friends in the Dinar Community who have had it up to HERE with these self-proclaimed “intel experts” with their “unnamed sources” etc….
You have found a true HOME where you will NOT get “BANNED” and your words will reach out and touch (sorry AT&T) their dumb “Hack” Guru asses!!!!
[1/21/2013 1:09:14 PM] Mr. IQD: So, Keep Writing – You ARE Having an effect on these hacks who DO NOT DESERVE ANY OF YOUR RESPECT!!!
[1/21/2013 1:09:20 PM] Mr. IQD: (emo)
[1/21/2013 1:09:22 PM] Mr. IQD: ***********************
[1/21/2013 1:21:37 PM] *** Mr. IQD added Van Tomlin ***
[1/21/2013 1:21:57 PM] *** Van Tomlin can’t be added until they accept your contact request. ***
[1/21/2013 1:22:29 PM] *** Mr. IQD added Van Tomlin ***
[1/21/2013 1:23:41 PM] *** Mr. IQD added Dan Manrique ***
[1/21/2013 1:24:42 PM] Mr. IQD:
[1/21/2013 2:16:21 PM] *** Mr. IQD added Steven (JACK BOMB) Robinson ***
[1/21/2013 2:18:29 PM] Steven (JACK BOMB) Robinson: (bandit)
[1/21/2013 2:23:39 PM] Van Tomlin: van (y)
[1/21/2013 2:24:00 PM] Mr. IQD: (y)(handshake)
[1/21/2013 2:25:07 PM] Van Tomlin: Recaps has not posted anything for about 24 hours. Does that mean anything?
[1/21/2013 2:26:05 PM] Mr. IQD: What???  There are several new chatter posts on Recaps dated today, Jan 21st…  I’m reading them now, trying to pick out which one I want to slam today!!!  LOL!!!!  So many to chose from!!!
[1/21/2013 2:26:17 PM | Edited 2:26:32 PM] Mr. IQD: (tip: try refreshing your browser’s cache)
[1/21/2013 2:26:43 PM] Van Tomlin: OK, I’ll try that, thanks
[1/21/2013 2:28:28 PM] Van Tomlin: That worked thanks (bow)
[1/21/2013 2:35:32 PM] Mr. IQD: *********************************
TODAY’S HACK GURU IS FRANK26
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We found the below exerpt today, January 21st 2013 by Frank26 laughing how he would be quoted for giving “dates & rates” when he insists that he does not!
He also instists that his 30 day time-frame window is hopefully accurate???
Well Frank26, if you were anything more than a total Hack, you would not have been “hopefully” right about your 30 day windows / time frames for at least a full year now!!!
See the second quote from DinarRecaps on Feb 2nd, 2012 where that Hack Bluedog is quoting the other hack, Frank26…..
Humm…. Almost makes a reasonable person believe that somehow all these Hacks ARE RELATED????  Right Beth???!!!!
~ Mr. IQD
——————————–

Frank26 Posted at KTFA Forum Monday AM

01/21/2013  31 Comments

DLR wrote on :LOOKS LIKE WE JUST WENT FROM FEB. 23 TO THE END OF FEBRUARY. IF THE PATTERN FOLLOWS THE NEXT WINDOW………..OPENS AS MARCH BEING OPENED UP……….OR MENTIONED IN A B POST.  I JUST HOPE AND PRAY THIS HAPPENS BEFORE IRAQ GOES UP IN FLAMES/CIVIL WAR.  I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING WE MIGHT SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS TIME……….BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO CHANGE WITH IRAQ. UNLESS YOU COUNT MORE INTERFERENCE OR BS

Frank26: As I typed “to the end of Feb”………..I smiled to myself and thought :Now You know better than that Frank26………….SOMEONE will capitalize on it. Ta Da ……….You win DLR …LOL. Then there was the post that thanked me for the “accurate” dates”.I am a loser with the both of You.  I know times are difficult ……….. But You MUST keep in mind that I (Frank26) do NOT offer You a date nor rate……………I CAN NOT ! I offer You time frames to study with me for the potential of an RV.

For example……….What did I say Nov to Feb time frame would hopefully SHOW us?

——— THIS DAY IN RV HISTORY ——-
——— Februsary 2012 —————
Found on DinarRecaps, February 2, 2012 (yes, 2012)
Quote::::::

[bluedog] got this the other day from the skull crushers at Franks…….. This is from Frank’s forum……….

after much thought-bouncing with “pappa-j“, “innerharmony” and myself, we are of the opinion that all the pieces of the puzzle have fallen in place!!!

I have also conversed with “frank26” on this and have been asked to post it here. Soo, here goes.

Remember when the “pips” moved on the 17th of januaury which made the dinar “active or live” as this might have started a “ri” at 1166. This has to be held for 30 days as a “ri”, if memory serves right.

The 30 days ends today, febraury 17th. We also think they recieved article 8 in this “time period” of 30 days because they need to use thier own currency, correct???

The budget was to be ratified on the 16th of february, yesterday, as we were told 2 weeks ago in the news article that i mentioned early this morning. They changed the date to monday, the 20th of febraury because the 30 days was not up yet.

Now, after the “ri” is held for 30 days they can do a “rv” which is next week after the budget meeting scheduled for the 20th of febraury.

This all falls within “thier third month of our first quarter of 2012” as the end of thier third month is the 22nd of our febraury. Also realize that the 20th of february is a nat’l holiday for the U.S.A., again a 3-day weekend.

Some of us are of the opinion that the culmination of “the harvest” is now being discussed to get started!!!!
——– END EXCERPT ——————
[1/21/2013 2:35:38 PM] Mr. IQD: ****************************************
[1/21/2013 2:36:17 PM] Mr. IQD: Okay Friends, go for it if you wish!!!!  I opened with my comments on Frank26 at the start of these two excerpts!!!!
[1/21/2013 2:36:35 PM] Mr. IQD: Have FUN!!!  Let your voice be heard!!!
[1/21/2013 2:36:39 PM] Mr. IQD: ****************************************
[1/21/2013 4:25:30 PM] *** Van Tomlin has left ***
[1/21/2013 10:01:32 PM] MarcG.: WHERE DID VAN-GO……………….GET IT, VAN GO.
[1/21/2013 10:02:19 PM] MarcG.: HOUSE PAINTER FROM LOS ANGELES…………

Advertisements