Skype Room Chat – Jan 19 and 20th, 2013 (weekend edition)

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION – REQUEST TO BE A PART OF OUR ANTI “HACK” GURU SKYPE CHAT ROOM!!!

January 19 and 20th’s Weekend Edition covers the garbage (again) about Donald Trump having a truckload of Dinar… Blah Blah – this was “revived” by a new, up and coming Hack Guru “SteveI”….  I’m sure no relation to the TV star “Steve-O”!!!  Other Hacks include:  TerryK and justwaiting…

One other last comment to one of our board members was made at the bottom by me, regarding voicing out against Hack Gurus on “their” forums and then getting “Banned” for asking too many “questions” or pointing out the flaws in their logic!

NOTE: MarcG added some in-text  comments which we high-lite in “GREEN” for you to easily see.

THIS IS THE POST FROM JAN 19 and 20th ( WEEKEND EDITION):

[1/19/2013 8:49:40 AM] MarcG.: GOOD MORNING OUT THERE IN DINARIAN LAND………HERE’S A DOOZIE….SteveI “Dinar Trivia” On D. Trump at PeoplesDinar forum Fri. PM
19 Comments

JeffB, on 17 Jan 2013 – 19:46, said: I wonder if Trump bought Dinar….
***************
SteveI: Trump Big Buy Into Dinar

United States real estate mogul Donald J. Trump has been diversifying and moving East with his properties and it now appears he is in the Far East buying Dinars, $30 Million U. S. Dollars.
REALLY TRUMP IS GOING TO THE PUBLIC HE’S BUYING IQD, GET SERIOUS AND PUT DOWN THAT CRACK PIPE.
Donald J. Trump “It’s time for all of us to diversify our assets and take back the American dream” . the Donald trump list of investments grows as we speak; Trump Casino, Trump International Hotel, Trump Marina Hotel and Casino, Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort and Trump Tower, TV Shows, properties in New York, Las Vegas; Chicago; Miami; Los Angeles; the Caribbean; Hawaii; New Jersey; Scotland; Dubai; Dominican east region, Reality Dating the Trump University, vitamin and health products and now the New Iraqi Dinar.

“It’s time for all of us to diversify our assets and take back the American dream”. Donald J. Trump
[1/20/2013 4:27:42 PM] MarcG.: Late Saturday Night Dinar Chatter
8 Comments

wolverine7] Just got an email from my ‘undercover’ guy, he said that he missed Vic’s post last night and on one captured it. He also said to just hang real tight that we should see our CE withing a few days.

da58] those same rates of exchange were published in that iraqi paper again today..the .90 which converts to 1.11 per dollar as an initial rate…indicating an incountry rv or something.. not a typo two days in a row.  http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/

OUCH, HIS UNDERCOVER GUY……WHAT THE  F#&@……ACTUALLY THE ONLY THING HE’S SEEING IN A COUPLE OF DAYS IS THE BOTTOM OF THE 40QT. GREAT REAL DUDE……..
[1/20/2013 7:40:06 PM] Mr. IQD: LOL!!!!  No doubt Marc
[1/20/2013 8:20:39 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): lol I got a better one
[1/20/2013 8:21:13 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): [justwaiting] Evening friends. I rarely make comments but listen to all. Been in this for awhile and knw how hard it is to hear and then try to decipher all the news but I did have something to share. I rec’d an email from a wealth mgr at my local bank It is not a big four bank and she asked me to check in. I have been unable to reach her. Phone busy but spoke with another vp at same bank and was told to hang tight. Said that dinar at $0.91 and they expected to see it at $1.2 by Tuesday. Takes 3-4 business days to become tradeable
[1/20/2013 8:21:23 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): and yet a better one
[1/20/2013 8:21:50 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): Intel Guru TerryK   A POTENTIAL RV TUE NIGHT WHEN THE BANKS UPDATE…NOW IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN I DONT KNOW WHATS NEXT
He just keeps pushing it further and further every single day
[1/20/2013 8:22:00 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): (sun)
[1/20/2013 8:22:57 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): if it doesn’t happen he needs to sit his a$$ down and stf up! IJS ……..
[1/20/2013 8:41:07 PM] MarcG.: RV TUES, NIGHT…..OMG, THANKS TERRYK, I’M GOING TO SELL MY HOUSE AND KIDS , QUIT MY $125K JOB TOMMOROW , AND BUY DINARS IN THE MORNING.
[1/20/2013 8:42:00 PM] MarcG.: HEY YOU SUCK, HEY, TERRY DOES STAND FOR KRAP…
[1/20/2013 8:44:28 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): (rofl)
[1/20/2013 8:47:07 PM] cynthia berthelson: Is this room designed for just posting and bashing gurus????  I understand that it makes you feel better to vent but wouldn’t it make you feel a whole lot better to actually comment on their sites????  Unless they are in this room under a different name, they have no idea how you really feel!!!!  After being a member of PTR and Wang for a couple years, I decided it was just too unhealthy to be a part of that — if people send me guru stuff, I immediately delete it.  I just can’t stand reading their crap anymore.  I’m glad y’all feel better venting but I still think posting your comment on their site would make you feel like having a drink or two!!! (rofl)
[1/20/2013 8:57:46 PM | Edited 8:57:58 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): 😀 Cynthia we need to get all of them on a call and tell them how we feel , let them explain what motivates them
[1/20/2013 8:59:37 PM] cynthia berthelson: Good luck on that one — so many of them have disappeared and come back under new names.  Who is this Steve guy that I see posted here and there????  By the way, what is your definition of a true guru????
[1/20/2013 9:04:11 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): my definition of a true guru is none of these guys in dinar land   >>>>  a. A recognized leader in a field:
[1/20/2013 9:31:05 PM] MarcG.: CYNTHIA, YOU ARE SO RIGHT……HEY TERRYK YOU NEED BETTER WRITERS BEFORE YOU PUT OUT SUCH GARBAGE…..  YOU SEE CYNTHIA, CAN I CALL YOU CYN????  GURU’S DO UNSEEN DAMAGE TO THOSE NEWBIES OR FOR THOSE DINARIANS THAT NEED A CRUTCH IN LIFE…..THEIR ALSO CALLED SHEEP. NOW ,WHO’S GOING TO PROTECT THOSE IN NEED…..THAT’S RIGHT , ME AND MR. IQD AND OTHERS THAT CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES…..LIKE YOU…….
[1/20/2013 9:31:53 PM] MarcG.: REMEMBER…THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE, JUST LIKE THIS SITE.
[1/20/2013 9:32:32 PM] MarcG.: LADIES, GOOD NIGHT……
[1/20/2013 9:33:38 PM] cynthia berthelson: Night and take care.  Yes you can call me Cyn!!!
[1/20/2013 10:56:50 PM] Tanyankansas ( Tanyankansas): good night (y)
[1/20/2013 11:40:48 PM] Mr. IQD: ALSO REMEMBER CYNTHIA THAT HACK GURUS (ie PTR, Wang, OOM, Vic1, etc.) WILL BAN YOU IF YOU ASK THE “WRONG QUESTIONS” OR MAKE WAVES THAT EMBARRASS THEM ON THEIR FORUM!

I ASSURE YOU THAT THESE POSTS GET READ ON MY http://www.MrIQD.com WEBSITE!!!

DAILY IT RECEIVES HUNDREDS  OF NEW UNIQUE VISITORS, WHO ON AVERAGE READ 3+ PAGES!!!!

THESE NEW SKYPE CHAT ARCHIVES ARE ARE ARE ARE ARE GETTING READ BY HUNDREDS OF DINARIANS ALREADY!!!

SO FRIENDS…..  VENT ABOUT THAT HACK GURU THAT PISSED YOU OFF  –  WARN OTHER NEWBIES, SO MAYBE THEY WON’T GET CONNED OR BURNT LIKE YOU DID!!!!
(cool)