HAT TIP: LJ’s Next Step Skype Room
Source denied the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan news about the death of its leader, President Jalal Talabani.
The source told all of Iraq on Tuesday, there was no truth to news of the death Talabani after suffering an emergency health transport on its impact on the hospital in the city of Medicine in Baghdad.
were some media have picked news about the death of President Jalal Talabani after he was hospitalized Tuesday for his deteriorating health.
revealed a medical source in the city of Medicine in central Baghdad that President Jalal Talabani, suffered a stroke last night and put critical now.
said the source told all of Iraq that the president move us in the hospital Medical City on a night unconscious, and after the disclosure shows that he had suffered a stroke.
, adding that the diagnosis is still not careful on the type and seriousness of the stroke, but initial indications confirm that his health is very critical and is in a dangerous phase.
Reading: 278 Tuesday, December 18, 2012http://ar.radionawa.com/(X(1)A(q8nXY8YTzgEkAAAAZTY1ZDM3ZmMtOWQ4OS00NTU0LWEyOTktYTY3OTdmNDNjN2U2hT4zVFKQKkRnNkyv-4ZrCDLliV41))/Detail.aspx?id=50620&LinkID=63&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- A source in the party Talabani: no truth to the news and the death of the President of the Republic (mriqd.wordpress.com)
- Janabi Demands National Reconciliation to Invite Hashemi to Return to Serve as Talabani (mriqd.wordpress.com)
- Iraq, Talabani forced to make an emergency hospitalization (theglobaladvisor.wordpress.com)
- Iraq president in hospital after ‘stroke’ (thenewstribe.com)
- Iraq leader in ‘health emergency’ (oddonion.com)